Thank you for visiting my new website and taking the time to learn more about me. I offer individual and couples therapy services throughout Los Angeles, as well as workshops, such as Hold Me Tight Workshops for couples. I am available for speaking engagements and collaborations, and am a Certified EFT Therapist and Supervisor. Keep reading to see if you’d like to connect. Since the site is still under construction, I encourage you to check back often for additional content.
Susan Thau, PhD
- Member, American Psychological Association
- Member, California Psychological Association
- Member, Los Angeles County Psychological Association
- Member, Division 39, APA, Psychoanalytic Psychologists
- Member, Institute of Contemporary Psychoanalysis, Los Angeles
- Founding Board Member, Los Angeles Center for Emotionally Focused Therapy, 2011-2014
- EFT Project member: “Caught in The Struggle” released in 2014 for national and international sale by International Center for Excellent in Emotionally Focused Therapy
- EFT Project member: “Living Love That Lasts” documentary to be released in 2019
Upcoming HMT Workshops
April 13-14, 2019. Click here to learn more.